I’m thrilled to announce that Choosing Sustainability: Your Guide to the What, Why and How is now available in paperback at Amazon.com. The book also will be on sale soon at many online booksellers and independent bookstores. Stay tuned for updates!
Like sustainablechoices.net, Choosing Sustainability explores the “three pillars of sustainability,” the environmental, economic and social choices that can work in tandem to help us achieve a greater sustainable impact. The book provides a wide range of suggestions to help you make sustainable daily choices about:
- What and how you eat.
- Your home life.
- What and how much you consume.
- Your mode of transportation.
- Your work life, recreational time and retirement.
- Your financial life.
There’s even an epilogue about seeking a greener afterlife.
Choosing Sustainability shines a light on the environmental movement, the local movement and the many grassroots social movements that encourage us to eat organically, consume less, share more, become makers, lighten our ecological footsteps and support stronger, more resilient communities. The book explains the value of holistic sustainability and suggests taking an incremental approach to change that fits each reader’s values, goals and household budget.
- Buy a copy. Just click the book cover image or title wherever you find it on this site to go straight to Amazon.com, where you can purchase Choosing Sustainability for $22.95.
- Follow me. The Events page and the Upcoming Events feature in the drop-down sidebar will let you know about upcoming book signings and other engagements as well as which bookstores and other retail venues have copies of Choosing Sustainability.
- Obtain services. Check out the Services page to learn about communications consulting, writing and sustainable lifestyle services.
- Stay informed. Sustainable Choices will continue to offer you fresh ideas, inspiration and resources to help you make informed lifestyle decisions.